Thursday, April 29, 2010

New office manager

 Our current office manager Sherry is moving back home to Arizona to be closer to family.  We are sad to see her go, but excited to introduce our new office manager, Angela!

My name is Angela and I am the new front office manager at Snoqualmie Falls Dental.  I’m honored to have the opportunity to assist and talk with our patients to help and encourage them to find ways to meet their dental goals.  I offer eight years in the dental field in both general dentistry and orthodontics.  I love being a part of the dental community because I feel especially rewarded when I help create healthy, beautiful smiles.

I am proud to be part of Dr. Calderwood’s team.  He is committed to providing the highest level of patient care comfortably.  All of our patients are so positive and our team enjoys building long-lasting relationships with each and every family.  Watching the transformation of our patient's smiles and self confidence puts a smile on my face.  I am fortunate to be part of a patient-centered dental team.  



Outdoor activities along with my son’s extracurricular activities keep my free time very active.  Being a Seattle local, I enjoy exploring the beautiful Pacific Northwest by foot, mountain and water.  We both love attending sporting events, spending time with friends and family and Emerald City Smoothies…Yum!

No comments: